Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TILT- Celebrating the 1st week of Spring!

The past week and a half or so has been very productive for me, and I feel a lot of good things are coming my way.  Feeling positive and being surrounded by nice spring weather is amazing!

  • This week, I interviewed for the Summer Internship, and I was offered the position this morning!  I am very excited to work for the History Museum this summer!
  • This week also happens to be RA appreciation week, and I was appreciated by receiving bags of goodies, a huge plate of cheese, and a huge cup of punch!  
  • Watching clips of "Who's Line is it Anyways?" with some of my favorite people
  • Wearing dresses and gladiator sandals to class
  • My university just put on a very inspiring, intense program called Tunnel of Oppression.  For those of you that attend MSU, I urge you to go.  I was very moved by this program.  For those who don't attend MSU, other universities across the country participate in this program.  Go check it out!

Small Things:

"She asked 'what do baby elephants eat?' and I was like that is totally irrelevant!" "Was it irrelephant?" * THIS link * "If raindrops were gumdrops...That would hurt!" * My necklace Matt got me was fixed this week * Communication Communication Communication * Being able to sleep in * Watched Tank Girl for the first time * making S'mores bars and cake! * Getting excited about the end of the semester! * I want THIS to be hung in my house



3 comments:

  1. I love your things you love Thursdays :) I also love that Disney medley video. And I love that you got a cool summer internship! Is that the St. Louis History Museum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Celia I love you :) The internship is actually in Springfield since I plan on working down here this summer as well. I will know tomorrow if I got the summer job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS ON GETTING THE INTERNSHIP!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete